Sunday, March 14, 2010

Don't be So Cocky, man...

Ok, I make mistakes... so what?

I apologized about it and promise myself that I'll improve on it on any given opportunities in the future, but nothing I can do about what had past, so let get over it...

You criticized me, that, I can accept as long as it has even a little bit of truth in it... But yet again, when you insult me, with the very same insult that I can ALSO put into you, you just lower yourself in my eyes, make it three times, I'll forever look you with such disdain!

I let you go away without a fight, not because I can't, I just opt not to! You see, I hate to see you lose, they all do when they start it with me. Not that I didn't welcome the 'challenge', it's that I hope you too can prepare for the outcome, huhuhu....

So, then again, "kalau takut dilambung ombak, baik berumah di padang pasir la beb, wokakaka!!"

So, just because I decide to not to fight back, doesn't mean you get away with a win... don't be so cocky man!

T/t: Lamest thing I ever do is to get involved in internet debate/fight (especially You Tube)... Thanks God I still can keep my manner intact! Well, for the most of the time, at least...

No comments:

Post a Comment

trashtalk here, beware, everything you said can and will be used against you~ LOL