Sunday, May 8, 2011

saya-PAD...

Suddenly, the thought that an iPad can be something of what I really needed, these days, invade my mind. In realizing that it ain't gonna be an easy task, I know that, before I can actually get a hand on it, there will be a period of hell of a time...

Now...

I know that nothing good will actually happen from this thought. There will be one, of these two situations, that will happen! Put in mind that I WILL NOT plan a single thing as for how to get myself that freaking iPad. I know that I should at least plan my budget so that I can have a realistic timeline of when I will actually get that damn thing.

But, hey, they say, fail to plan is plan to fail, but I rather fail without planning rather than plan, but still end up failing [which, of course, what I've already became accustomed to]...

1st situation


After some blood, sweat and tears of saving some of my salary for only-God-knows-how-long, I finally got the money to buy the cheapest iPad on the market, which is, of course I didn't know that the price actually only for the screen and it's body frame. Nothing included the software yet. The price, of course, typically I've got from a friend, or my cousin, or from an unknown IT's gadget catalogs. After actually goes to the store to pick up the so-called state-of-art gadget, I'll realized that there were so many accessories and software that i need to put it in, and they are, of course, will cost me a fortune, which I never foreseen it before during my 'budgeting' period...

But, I will end up buying it anyway before realizing that I had been riped off... Of course, the comments I'd received then, by my own friend who give me the cost of the iPad in the first place, will not help my situation [or regrets] either...

And then, weeks, if not days, after that, I will realized that, I didn't actually need that fucking thing at all in the first place... That thing will then, just become an ego booster gadget after all!

2nd situation


I'll completely forgot about it [of how I needed an iPad and how it can help my jobs, etc..] and end up didn't even saving for it.

Maybe then, I just bought a new pair of futsal's shoe... I think the current one is already a little bit tight...


Tlt: oh take me away, I sick of everyone today, I'm not okay but I'm fine this way, so take me away....

No comments:

Post a Comment

trashtalk here, beware, everything you said can and will be used against you~ LOL