Sunday, January 16, 2011

After 5 years...

Back then...


Today...


I've visited Sungai Gabai again after my maiden visit on 2006 [if Mr N information wasn't mistaken...]. Back then it was a trip with fellows geneticists, even not the full squad...

There wasn't much change from my last visit, that place is still great to be visited and being with the great company as the geneticists on 2006 and also today, with the Taekwondoist in 2011 make it much more valuable experience!

...and yes, the 'sesat sampai sempadan Jelebu' experience too!

I took the high falls for four times this time after just doing it for about a couple of time the last time I was there...

For old time sake.


T/t: the shirt, the track suit, the hair-style... just show of how much I had changed for the past 5 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

trashtalk here, beware, everything you said can and will be used against you~ LOL