Thursday, January 19, 2012

Best Day of My Life

I remember that morning...

I wake up, i guess it's about 8am or 9am, I'm just a little kid, maybe 4 or 5, so it's ok to wake up at that time. I think it was Friday or Saturday because both mom and dad is at home. I went out of my parents bedroom to the living room. The surrounding was so orange because of the ray of the early sun.

There I saw, my mom and my dad on the rottan couch. My dad is reading the newspaper with his typical leg-crossing style of sitting (which my brothers and I seems to inherited it). There were a soothing music on the air. I can't really remember eiter it's from the TV or the radio, but I like the sound. Mom saw me and ask if i wanna go to pee. I just shake off my head. And he said if I wanna my breakfast, and I just nod. I can't remember the rest of the day...

But, I guess, that was the best day of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

trashtalk here, beware, everything you said can and will be used against you~ LOL